Democratic Republics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Days of Wisdom

Go down

The Days of Wisdom Empty The Days of Wisdom

Post  Ima and Eastern Mae Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Welcome to the Days of Wisdom, the best place to come for Imaian News.

Happenings today:

His Majesty leaves for non-allied nation; Defense Minister wary

Just a few hours ago, His Royal Highness King William II has left the United Kingdom onboard Air Force Air Alpha headed towards The Commonwealth of Belgravia, a nation previously unheard of by the Government. The Sovereign has made no official statement regarding his departure and the Government is wary of giving out details regarding the event except for Defense Minister, George Lucas Tyronius.

"I cannot give in details as of the reason for this sudden visit," George Lucas told The Days of Wisdom earlier today. "but I can tell you this. His Majesty's decision to visit himself was an utter shock to me and my ministry."

"It is completely uncalled for. A lesser man may have taken the visit; such as myself or an underling but he decides to go himself. Please do be aware that I am not criticizing His Majesty, I am simply doing my job; a part of that which is to oversee the safety of the Monarch."

Ima and Eastern Mae

Back to top Go down

The Days of Wisdom Empty Re: The Days of Wisdom

Post  Ima and Eastern Mae Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:24 am

Happenings today:

Helicopter crash at Washburn Military Base

Seven military personnel were killed when two helicopters crashed on a training exercise, a military spokesperson said earlier today.

Lt Col James Webb of the Washburn Military Base, near the capital of Edinseft, told The Days of Wisdom that the circumstances of the crash earlier today were very dubious and unclear.

"We offer our prayers to the families and friends of the deceased," a solemn faced Lt Col Webb stated, promising an investigation and advising them (families and friends) to be rest assured that all questions shall be answered after the investigation.

However, a reliable source from within the base has stated that there are no records of a training exercise being held earlier today. Why has the military stated as such? We do not know but the Days of Wisdom will be there when new developments occurs.

Ima and Eastern Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ima and Eastern Mae Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Happenings today:

Parliament bans smoking

Parliament has passed Royal Act No. 10426 earlier today after a mere two days of debate. The act completely bans smoking in all public areas within the nation. Public ares are defined within the act as all places outdoors and includes hospitals, government institutions and buildings, restaurants, post offices, police and fire department buildings, and military bases. Citizens are however free to smoke within other locations including their own homes.

Ima and Eastern Mae

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum